
Aww this feels so awful. I dont know why Im feeling so uncomfortable in my stomach now :( Supposed to be studying for my biz law but Im not in the mood at all.
Its been a long day! Went to expo in the morning to learn christmas carols, went to shop for awhile (Where's my pay for my services? Haha) before heading back to expo again for choir. Heh heh and I sneaked into the artiste room and the makeup artiste did my makeup for me! Okay I promise I wont be so bad and do this all the time. Haha but its seriously fascinating to see them do makeup because theyre really good at it :)
Youth band today, yay. Jiayou jiayou!
Back to Pastor Kong's message about dreams. I am still in the midst of trying and waiting for it to come to pass. There are some things around me that I dont really agree with, but its okay, I just want to be me and what I should be :)
My stomach still feels weird. How. I havent even completed half of what I'm supposed to finish today.